Mississauga Immigration Lawyer – Ronen Kurzfeld
One of the most important decisions that you can make in your life is where you are going to live. Now that you have decided that Canada is going to be your home, you need to make sure that you are in expert hands when it comes to immigration lawyers in Mississauga. The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld has helped thousands of applicants achieve their dreams, and he and his team may be able to do the same for you.
Immigration Way is a Mississauga immigration expert and we understand the importance of staying up to date on the Canadian legal system, so you don’t have to.
As immigration lawyers in Mississauga, we offer a number of services, including the following:
- Work permits;
- Canadian citizenship services;
- Family and spousal sponsoring;
- Student visas; and
- Canadian permanent resident immigration.
So, maybe, you’ve decided to get your post-secondary education at the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus. The only thing that’s missing is a student visa, in order to come to Canada. Let us, Mississauga immigration lawyers, help you provide the required documentation to immigration officials. These documents will prove that you have sufficient funds for living expenses and tuition and that you have been accepted into an approved Canadian institution.
If you are looking to become a temporary or permanent resident, you will need to fill in our application package. The Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld would be happy to assist you with the same. The package includes:
- A legal submission letter that assures and explains to visa officers why you are a suitable candidate for temporary or permanent status.
- Preparation of a perfected application package that contains all the necessary information, which will be reviewed by authorities.
- After sending the package, we monitor your application process from start to finish including all necessary communications.
- We will prepare you for an interview if one is necessary.
- Once your visa is issued, we ensure that you will receive it before your arrival, and we provide you an explanation of relevant information before you arrive in Canada.
Why Choose Ronen Kurzfeld to represent you as your Mississauga Immigration Lawyer?
The team at the Immigration Law Office of Ronen Kurzfeld realizes that it’s important for lawyers in Mississauga to assist with the immigration process because a majority of its population is made up of people from around the world, with many being first-generation immigrants. We admire your choice of choosing Mississauga as the destination of your new home and we would like to make it a reality.
Are you ready to make your Canadian dream a reality? Contact Ronen Kurzfeld, your Mississauga immigration lawyer, today!
“Remaining in Canada is not very easy as you need to have legal status. Yet, things get easier when we dealt with Sir Ronen as we believe and trust in his immigration expertise. We indeed rely on him and his team and they are very helpful when it comes to paperwork. I still remain with my husband and my daughter here in Canada as I always get an extension because of their team effort. Thank you so much and I would surely recommend Sir Ronen to anyone who wants to enter or remain in Canada.” – Cynthia Tajunio
*Our head office is based in Toronto. We serve locations around the GTA.